Have you ever wanted to start a new life experience and live in Australia?


Australia is a country of diverse landscapes and diverse cultures. We enjoy a high quality of life and Australia provides many opportunities to anyone willing to ‘have a go’.


If you like the idea of Australia’s climate and lifestyle and are looking for a career challenge in a country with lots of opportunities – take the next step to find out more about the visas that permit you to work in Australia.


At GC MIGRATION we can make your dream a reality. We can provide experienced help in obtaining a temporary or permanent visa for yourself and your family.


Please contact us for an initial consultation to see whether we can help you come to this wonderful country.



Work Visa Options


You may be eligible for a skilled visa if, amongst other things, you are a skilled overseas worker with skills needed in Australia.


Do you want to come to Australia as a skilled migrant? Do you have the skills Australia needs?


SkillSelect is an online service where skilled workers interested in migrating to Australia can record their details to be considered for a skilled visa through an Expression of Interest (EOI).


An EOI is not the same as a visa application. It is an indication that you would like to apply for a skilled visa. There is no fee to submit an EOI. By using SkillSelect you could be found and nominated for a skilled visa by Australian employers or state and territory governments, or you could be invited by the Australian Government to lodge a visa application.


SkillSelect will shorten the time taken to process visa applications and improve the employment prospects of skilled migrants. Make an EOI at SkillSelect.



Sponsored or nominated work visa options


You may be eligible for a nominated or sponsored work visa if, amongst other things, you are nominated or sponsored by:


• An approved Australian employer or business

• A state or territory government agency

• A state or territory authority


Employers can sponsor or nominate workers to remain in Australia for both a temporary and permanent basis.



Temporary Work


If you would like to be sponsored between 1 day to four years, you may be eligible for the Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457). Your employer must be approved as a sponsor and nominate your position before you can be granted your 457 visa.



Sponsorship obligations


Approved sponsors must meet certain sponsorship obligations. The sponsorship obligations will depend on the type of sponsor.



Permanent Employer Sponsored Programme


Employers in Australia can sponsor skilled workers to remain in Australia on a permanent basis through the Employer Nomination Scheme.


The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa will allow a skilled worker to remain in Australia on a permanent basis and work in a regional area.

Translate »